DESIGN DATA FOR PLUG FLOW REACTORS (TUBULAR REACTORS)
(1) SERVICE UNIT REQUIREMENTS
One main service unit comprising of the following components.
1. Temperature indicator (Thermocouples with digital display) 1 No.
2. No. of Pumps required (Variable speed) Centrifugal 2 No.
3. Conductivity meters with digital display 1 No.
4. Chemical storage reservoirs (stainless steel) 11 Liters 2 No.
5. Waste chemical storage reservoir (Stainless steel) 15 liters 1 No.
6. Storage reservoir for cold water 10 liters 1 No.
7. Pump for the circulation of water max.50 Liter/hr 1 No.
(Variable speed or flow) Centrifugal
8. Cooling / Heating coils in the reactor (Stainless steel) 1 No.
9. Service unit Panel for the installation of components 1 No.
1. PFR (Plug flow reactor) small vol. 1 No.
2. PFR (Plug flow reactor) large vol. 1 No
DESIGN & DIMENSIONS(PROPOSED)
Plug flow reactor (small) = 0.75~1.0 liter volume (Inner)
Plug flow reactor (Large) = 1.5~2.0 liter volume (Inner)
Pumps capacity for chemical feeding = 10 liters/hr each (Variable Speed)
Motor maximum speed used for stirrer = 0-300 RPM (Variable speed)
Thermocouple range = 0 ~ 300 C
Single phase electrical supply
220 / 240 V / 1ph / 50 HZ
1. All components should be of Borosilicate glass/stainless steel/good chemical resistant plastic material. The base of service unit should be chemical resistant and coated well.
2. All the components like temperature sensors, pumps, conductivity meter, heater & valves etc. should be Japan, England, Germany or USA made.
3. Max. Temperature 250 C.